Payment can be made by cash and online transfer.
Loyalty Discount -have 5 treatments and receive £5 off the 6th treatment!
If you are unable to attend your appointment, I would be grateful if you could give at least 48 hours notice.
I hope you will understand that your appointment time has been set aside for you & I may have turned away other clients or work opportunities in order to treat you.
Anything less than 48 hours notice makes it extremely difficult to refill the appointment & consequently may result in loss of income.
Therefore, if less than 48 hours notice is not given or an appointment is forgotten, a cancellation fee may be incurred up to the full amount of the treatment.
I know that last minute emergencies may occur and this will of course be taken into account.
Thank you for understanding and co-operation.
Give the gift of relaxation and self care to someone you care about. Great for birthday and Christmas gift ideas. Gift vouchers are available by post or email. It is an extra £2 by post. Just send an email to request voucher with recipient's name, treatment and where it is to be sent to (post) or your email and I'll get back to you.
Articles / Studies on Reflexology benefits
(1) Can foot reflexology be a complementary therapy for sleep disturbances? Evidence appraisal through a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials -
J Adv Nurs -. 2021 Apr;77(4):1683-1697. doi: 10.1111/jan.14699. Epub 2020 Dec See article
(2) Foot reflexology in the management of functional constipation: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2020 Aug;40:101198 See article
(3) The Effect of Foot Reflexology on Anxiety, Pain, and Outcomes of the Labor in Primigravida Women
Acta Med Iran. 2015 Aug;53(8):507-11 See article
(4) Reviewing the effect of reflexology on the pain and certain features and outcomes of the labor on the primiparous women
Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res . 2010 Dec;15(Suppl 1):302-10 See article
(5) A pilot randomised controlled trial exploring the effects of antenatal reflexology on labour outcomes
Midwifery 2017 Dec;55:137-144. doi: 10.1016/j.midw.2017.09.006. see article
(6 )Reflexology: A randomised controlled trial investigating the effects on beta-endorphin, cortisol and pregnancy related stress
Complement Ther Clin Pract . 2018 May;31:76-84.
doi: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2018.01.018. Epub 2018 Feb 3. see article
(7) The Effect of Foot Reflexology on Anxiety, Pain, and Outcomes of the Labor in Primigravida Women
Acta Med Iran . 2015 Aug;53(8):507-11 see article
(8) Investigating the Effect of Reflexology on the Breast Milk Volume of Preterm Infants' Mothers
Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res . Sep-Oct 2018;23(5):371-375. doi: 10.4103/ijnmr.IJNMR_175_16 see article